Sunday, March 05, 2006

The Cartoon Geeks' Blog

More work in progress...
I'm attempting something new. Instead of going with a hardware solution to getting phone conversations and Skypecasting together, I'm going to experiment with Skype's ability to make phone calls to real phones. This would simplify things if it works. Another experiment coming in a week or two...and maybe we'll get a preliminary broadcast out of it.

Meanwhile, the sad news is that my employer will not let me take time off for San Diego Comic-Con. However, I'm going to see if I can line up some interviews with animation people...starting, perhaps, with Jerry Beck...and make a separate trip out to California. It may be a great or tragic adventure, but damn it, I deserve the time off, and you desere some good interviews!