Friday, July 14, 2006

Episode 1: The Phantom Cartoon Archivist


Just in time for Comic-Con, The Cartoon Geeks strike back with our second episode, paradoxically called Episode 1.

We are featuring an interview with Steve Worth, director of ASIFA-Hollywood's Animation Archive. Steve's an amazing guy, with a rich understanding of animation history and a career working with with such luminaries as Ross Bagdasarian, Ralph Bakshi and John Kricfalusi.

We also sit around in cyberspace talking about animation, comics, upcoming geek conventions and other fun stuff. So much so that the whole thing clocks in at 63 minutes and change. We had fun, I hope you will too.

If you're going to Comic-Con, I'll be there. If you're going to Dragon Con, Tom will be there. We will be hopefully doing some remotes from these respective conventions. I would have done a few remotes from Anime Expo but unfortunately circumstances beyond my control prevented me from doing so.

Enjoy the podcast!